Visit our VERTEX 3D PRINTER website:
Did you ever dream of creating your own products? Do you want your 3D digital creations to become real objects?
This is your chance with the Velleman K8200.
It's a build it yourself 3D printer kit to print objects of maximum 20 x 20 x 20 cm using PLA or ABS filament (3 mm plastic wire). It is an extremely fast, reliable and precise printer even when printing at higher speeds. The K8200 is compatible with all free RepRap software and firmware. It is made out of aluminum profiles and is easy to assemble, it leaves room to the user to freely alter the machine and modify it to their liking. The print bed is heated.
- Linear ball bearings: 8 and 10 mm (0.314" and 0.393")
- Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) for PLA and ABS
- Power supply: 15 Vdc / 6,6A max.
- FTDI USB 2.0 to Serial
- Dimensions of printable area: 20 x 20 x 20cm / 7.87 x 7.87 x 7.87"
- Typical printing speed: 120 mm/s
- Maximum print speed: 150 to 300 mm/s (depending on the object to be printed)
- Extrusion nozzle: 0.5 mm
- Extrusion thermistor: NTC 100K
- Extruded aluminum profiles: 27.5 mm / 1.08" wide
- Movement: 4 NEMA 17 stepper motors
- Nominal mechanical resolution:
- X and Y: 0.015 mm / 590.55 µin (smallest step the printing plate can move in the X and Y direction)
- Z: 0.781 µm / 30.74 µin(smallest step the printing plate can move in the Z direction)
- Nominal printing resolution:
- Wall thickness (X,Y): 0.5 mm / 0.019"
- Layer thickness (Z): 0.20 - 0.25 mm / 0.0078 - 0.0098"
- Software: Repetier version 0.84 and up www.repetier.com
- included: 5m PLA black sample
- Developed in collaboration with Futura Group srl